[Open-data-census] Completeness of Open Data Index and other related to Index topics

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Nov 7 12:32:50 GMT 2013

Great Ivan, thanks for your input here. I've included it in our
general feedback
doc<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1K8t8--e422bzDEg2YCl3OHfwfeN4XksRuXkQY1vizUY/edit>
.
As for bulk download in JSON, I've submitted an
issue<https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues/239> to
request this from our dev team.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*http://okfn.org/  |
@okfn<http://twitter.com/OKFN> |
 OKF on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |