[Open-data-census] How is the Census submitting going?

Gosia Klimowicz mg.klimowicz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:48:27 BST 2013

Hi Christian,

Not sure if you're already discussed this but can we publish more
entries under each category? For example, Polish budget data is
divided into different collections depending on the type of the budget
and spending (e.g. central, healthcare, project-based). The
application doesn't allow to generate a general permalink for all the
collections, and some of them have sub-categories that include both
planned budget and spending reports.

Possible to submit more than one entry under each category, or at
least add more links under each submission?

Cheers,
Gosia