[Open-data-census] How is the Census submitting going?

johno jan.suchal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:19:14 BST 2013

Hi,

we have a problem publishing reviews. I cannot publish any new proposals
for Slovakia http://2013.census.okfn.org/country/overview/Slovakia. Maybe
publishing without submitter details is not possible? How do we fix this?
This is a blocker for us since only one revision can be proposed at a time
for a dataset. Please help.

Jano

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Christian Villum <christian.villum at okfn.org