[Open-data-census] How is the Census submitting going?

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 16:43:15 BST 2013

I wonder, instead of statistical data, might be easier to say Census?  We
have a similar issue in Canada, many agencies produce statistical data,
which on to report on, and in one agency some are accessible and others are
not.

Cheers

Tracey P. Lauriault
http://traceyplauriault.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/moving-to-ireland/