[Open-data-census] possible advice, from a mea culpa

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Thu Oct 3 08:22:49 BST 2013

Hello everyone,

I realised I made a small mistake when reviewing submissions, that perhaps
by sharing it might be useful for the rest of you.

When I logged on as a country editor for Norway, I found that there were
mostly just things to review, rather than to submit from scratch.

So I went about reviewing the data, as I thought best.
It was only later that I realised that there is some specific
information/demands/questions as to the data, on the page where one makes
submissions. I'd completely overlooked this as I had only been on the
review pages.

So, my hiccup/lesson, which I hope I'm the only one culpable enough to have
committed, is to look at the submission page, to find details about the
desired data, rather than to just look on the review page, where the
details are not listed.

Ok, mea culpa...

All the best,

miska

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616