[Open-data-census] possible advice, from a mea culpa

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Oct 3 16:13:33 BST 2013

Hi Miska,

Thanks for noticing this - and in good timing. Because we have
coincidentally just updated the Census (as noted in email 1 hr. ago) and
copied across these guidelines from the submission form over to the review
form (and expanded them). So onwards it will be much easier to thoroughly
review the submissions.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on