[Open-data-census] Issues getting 'Comments' recorded

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Oct 7 12:28:28 BST 2013

Hi Rayna,

Thanks for flagging this, this clearly sounds like a bug.

I've issued a ticket to our dev team:
https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues/194

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on