[Open-data-census] Issues getting 'Comments' recorded

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:42:52 BST 2013

Dear all,

I'm the MENA Editor and am having recurrent issues with recording
information in the 'Comments' section. This has happened nearly all the
time I'm trying to save my review, e.g. for Tunisia.

To cut it short: I write my comment, then enter my name and push "Publish".
The page loads, I'm sent to the country's page with all indicators, but
when I hover over the "i" icon, I still see the old text.

This has happened many times today, and every time I have to start over
"Submit revisions", then click on "Review", then on "Publish", but it
doesn't change anything. Issue is the same when I clear cache log in again
and resume.

I am not sure what this is due to, nor how I should proceed because as I
never know when my modifications will be taken into account :(

Thanks much in advance for input and solutions :)
Rayna

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

http://de.linkedin.com/in/raynas