[Open-data-census] Elections in cyprus

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Oct 7 10:35:53 BST 2013

Hi Andreas,

My sense is that we'd expect at least the most recent cycle so in this case
I think you could be harsh and say: "does not exist" (if you think it does
not exist as opposed to is not public). Of course, please put your
explanation and justification in the details section :-)

Rufus

On 6 October 2013 21:34, Andreas Pavlou <andreas at access-info.org> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
> Firstly, I would like to say it is nice to meet you all and I hope I can
> do a good job as country editor for Cyprus (and maybe help others once I
> get the hang of it!)
>
> I've been doing some searching today and have a question just to confirm I
> have understood things properly!
>
> Elections data - I have only been able to find election data for this
> year's presidential election. This might be a silly question, but since the
> definition asks for 'Results by constituency / district for *all major
> national electoral contests*' ...and I cant find anything for previous
> parliamentary (or presidential) elections (which were held in 2008) does
> that mean that the data does not exist, or would that be too harsh an
> evaluation? How far back should the data go before elections info is
> considered 'does not exist'?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> Andreas Pavlou
> Access Info Europe+34 913 656 558
> twitter: @andreaspavlou skype: andreas.pavlouwww.access-info.org www.asktheEU.org www.opengovstandards.org

*

Rufus Pollock

Founder and Executive Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>|