[Open-data-census] Elections in cyprus

Andreas Pavlou andreas at access-info.org
Sun Oct 6 21:34:30 BST 2013

Hi All,

Firstly, I would like to say it is nice to meet you all and I hope I can
do a good job as country editor for Cyprus (and maybe help others once I
get the hang of it!)

I've been doing some searching today and have a question just to confirm
I have understood things properly!

Elections data - I have only been able to find election data for this
year's presidential election. This might be a silly question, but since
the definition asks for 'Results by constituency / district for *all
major national electoral contests*' ...and I cant find anything for
previous parliamentary (or presidential) elections (which were held in
2008) does that mean that the data does not exist, or would that be too
harsh an evaluation? How far back should the data go before elections
info is considered 'does not exist'?

Thanks!

Andreas

--