[Open-data-census] What to answer if dataset is not publicly available

James McKinney james at opennorth.ca
Mon Oct 7 14:45:42 BST 2013

For government spending in Canada, I don't *know* that it exists, but modest assumptions about accounting standards would strongly suggest that it exists for Canada and every other government (and that it exists in digital form, as I doubt any national government does its accounting on paper).

Rephrasing your implication, if publicly available is No/Unsure, then the others to the right must be No/Unsure except possibly for machine-readable. I guess I could flip machine-readable from No to Unsure, but the score is the same either way. Thanks for the clarification!

James