[Open-data-census] datasets considered and ruled in or out

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Oct 10 16:13:36 BST 2013

Hi Graeme,

This is a great question: the current dataset list comes from the
discussion for the first round of the census last year. We want to update
and extend this list but plan that for next round rather than this round.
There is a thread here about this including a link to a spreadsheet for
suggesting new datasets for inclusion:

https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues/173

Rufus

On 8 October 2013 12:01, Graeme Jones <jonesiom at gmail.com> wrote:

> a useful note on the methodology would be what datasets were considered
> and ruled in or out?
>
> with some excellent session content at OKCon on land registration,
> property rights and transparency on property linked taxes, surprised it was
> not ruled in
>
> Best regards,
> Graeme Jones
> Isle of Man Country Editor

*

Rufus Pollock

Founder and Executive Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>|