[Open-data-census] reflections about the relevance of open data census' datasets

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Oct 16 13:10:39 BST 2013

Thanks for the input, all. Definitely something to look into in the
development work post-OGP.

Daniela, could you perhaps add your suggestions for future datasets in this
spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAcHTKULuf8dG11c2stOU1BMzB4bEs4VzlpRXRzeGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0>?
That would be very useful.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

>>> maps.mootiro.org <http://mootiro.org>