[Open-data-census] batch download of 2013 census data

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Oct 18 08:11:17 BST 2013

Hi Daniela,

We're just getting the results reviewed etc so it might be good to wait a
few days and then we can make sure there's a download link available. Right
now we are flat out making sure the results are good and that the site is
ready for launch.  We'll be mailing local groups in the coming days too
with info and guidance to help us make the most of the opportunity we have
to publicise the state of open data, including how we can all work with the
press, so it may be a good idea to wait a few days before you blog :)

Laura

On 16 October 2013 15:40, Daniela Mattern <daniela.mattern at it3s.org> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> is there a simple way to download data from the census page? I have not
> find any option on the page.
> I wanted to write about census data for OKFN Brazil blog and make some
> further analysis and comparisions.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Daniela
>
> --
> Daniela Mattern
> Coordenadora Geral
> IT3S - Instituto de Fomento à Tecnologia do Terceiro Setor
> Fone: 0055-11-36285787
> Celular: 0055-11-987 356 563
>
> Siga nosso Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/it3s> | Acompanhe nosso
> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/IT3S.org>