[Open-data-census] Information about the status of FOI-Legislation in Census countries

Gene Shackman eval_gene at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 17:38:24 BST 2013

oops, second point, I'm not sure you could correlate the *number* of open data sets. Some countries, like the US, have massive governments, with tons of data, probably many of them 'open'. Other countries might just have smaller governments, which produce less data, so even if all of them were open, they wouldn't have as many as the US. Some proportion perhaps?

Gene