[Open-data-census] Country Editor for Slovakia

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Sep 9 16:34:22 BST 2013

That is brilliant, good to hear.
I'll be sending you a joint email in a little bit with further steps to go
forward.

-Christian

 --

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

*Have you registered for OKCon 2013 <http://okcon.org/>?*