[Open-data-census] Country editor for Norway

miska knapek contactmiska at knapek.org
Wed Sep 11 15:57:21 BST 2013

Hello,

My name is Michael Miska Knapek, and I'm an information
visualisation/design and interaction designer (blah, I wish they'd make a
new combined title for these :) , from Denmark/Sweden/Czech Rep, but
currently based in Finland.

Though it sounds funny, I'd like to help out with at least Norway's portion
of the Open Data Census. I've just been helping map Norway for the Open
Data Barometer project, so hopefully I have a thing or two I can
contribute. ( Norwegian is a bit of a mix of Danish and Swedish, so I can
handle the language at least :) .
( I can help with finding out things from the other Scandinavian countries
too - as their languages are quite similar).

I've had an interest in open societies for a while, and been working on
this through various information design work, as well as helping out with
Open Knowledge Foundation Finland's various doings, including the Open
Knowledge Festival last year.
( Some of OKFN Finland's doings can be found here : http://fi.okfn.org/ )

I'm quite impressed with peoples' presentations - I'm very happy to learn
of all the different initiatives and interests for this out in the world.
Very much looking forward to working with everyone!

All the best,

Miska Michael Knapek

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616