[Open-data-census] Country editor for Poland and Singapore

Gosia Klimowicz mg.klimowicz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 05:51:07 BST 2013

Hi all,

I'm a writer and digital producer currently based in Singapore,
originally from Poland, and covering these two countries as an editor
for Open Data Census. I've also organised a number of high level
events on open and big data for government executives from all over
the world, covered news related to open data for magazines in
Singapore, and volunteered for local communities that work on putting
the data into use.

Glad to be here with everyone and looking forward to working together!

Cheers,
Gosia