[Open-data-census] Country Editor for Indonesia

Alika Tuwo alika.tuwo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:57:15 BST 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm helping out as the Indonesia Country Editor together with Ramda, who
has introduced himself earlier. I'm currently working as a freelance data
analyst and I work with various Indonesian fiscal and socioeconomic data
daily. My team at the World Bank is currently working on a database for a
wide range of subnational development indicators that we hope to make
public, hopefully, soon (after we sort out the legal issues). Looking
forward to work together will all of you in promoting open data for public
use--I can already imagine all the possibilities! :)

Best,
Alika