[Open-data-census] questions

Arthur van der Molen molea at hr.nl
Sat Sep 28 06:03:46 BST 2013

Hi All,

1. When I want to enter new dataset I am very limited with the dataset
category and sub category. For Example, I want to enter datasets of the
town of Rotterdam on Issues in  the streets like pollution, damage etc.
Actually its a set of datasets which form a group (new issues, in
progess and closed).  So how should i do this?

2. Rotterdam Open data has is own datastore and it would usefull if we
could share/ import/ export the data in stead of retyping...

Regards,
Arthur