[Open-data-census] questions

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Sep 30 17:36:41 BST 2013

Hi Arthur,

1. The Census is currently limited to the 10 listed data categories for
countries and 15 for cities, but we are looking to expand the number at a
later time. If you want to suggest new data categories, then feel free to
do so here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAcHTKULuf8dG11c2stOU1BMzB4bEs4VzlpRXRzeGc&usp=sharing>
.

2. As I mentioned earlier today, the Census is an assessment tool for data
as they are released by the governments. So no need to upload data.

I hope this is clear, otherwise let me know - I'll be happy to elaborate.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on