[Open-data-census] import?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:51:42 BST 2013

Hi Arthur,

As you're writing to the Census list, I don't quite understand what it is
you are asking? Why would you want to import a full data list? The Census
tracks 10 data sets on the national level, and 15 data sets on the city
level. All come with 6 yes/no questions, the answers to which I doubt would
be part of your original (CKAN) list of data sets to begin with.

best,
Ton

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra