[Open-data-census] import?

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Sep 30 16:21:43 BST 2013

Hi Arthur,

Yes, as mentioned by Ton, the Open Data Census does not contain data, but
serves as an assessment of 10 data categories, as they are being made
available by governments on national and city level. So you will simply be
providing links in your submissions and answering a few questions about
their availability.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on