[Open-data-census] [transparencia-porto] Portugal City Census

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Apr 14 14:43:24 UTC 2014

You don't need access to the DB just the config - the DB will be accessible
to the deployed app so everything should work fine.

Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and CEO | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>The Open Knowledge Foundation
<http://okfn.org/>Empowering through Open Knowledgehttp://okfn.org/