[Open-data-census] [transparencia-porto] Portugal City Census

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Mon Apr 14 14:45:11 UTC 2014

Hi Filipe, Ana and Ricardo,

Glad to hear it's working :)

The config file was linked in the instruction email (sent to Filipe) - and
you'll need it among other to add reviewers. By default, as admin, Filipe
is currently set up as the only one who can edit the config file, but as
admin he can freely add others.

It is all explained in more detail in the documentation (also linked in the
introduction email):
http://meta.census.okfn.org/doc/#configuring-your-census

-Christian