[Open-data-census] Status Check: Adding Grenville SC to the Us City Census

Wryen Meek wryenmeek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:36:47 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I just wanted to check on the progress of adding Greenville SC to the US
City Census. I'd love to have the us city census in my back pocket when I
start talking to local policy makers about Open Data and the Code for
Greenville Brigade. The regional comparison with Asheville, Charlotte and
Atlanta is a powerful argument I'd like to bring to bear with the census.

I'm happy to be the point person for the area for the census.

Thanks,
Wryen Meek

prior conversation for reference below