[Open-data-census] Croatia City Census

Miroslav Schlossberg mschlos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 12:26:42 UTC 2014

Hi to all,

I'm Miroslav Schlossberg, brigade captain in Code for Croatia. We have
recently set up Croatian city census at
http://hr-city.census.okfn.orgthanks to OKFN!

I tested submissions by entering new data, and every now and then I'm
getting "Application error" right after I press button Submit.

e.g. I submitted census about Traffic Accidents (
http://hr-city.census.okfn.org/submit/?dataset=traffic-accidents&place=zg)
and got this error:

Application Error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served.
Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

Nevertheless, my data was saved (submitted to database).

Do you have any expirience with this problem?

Best regards / lijep pozdrav,
Miroslav Schlossberg