[Open-data-census] [transparencia-porto] Portugal City Census

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 15 09:45:37 UTC 2014

On 14 April 2014 17:45, Ana Isabel Carvalho
<a at manufacturaindependente.org>wrote:

> Hello Christian,
>

> > But yes, all should work now. Looking forward to see the Portuguese
> > Local Census take shape! :)
>

> Yes, same thing on our side :-)
>
> I was trying to submit the datasets we gathered in the Open Data Day,
> from Porto and Coimbra:
> http://www.transparenciahackday.org/2014/04/dados-locais-em-portugal/
>

> But I get a 403 error:
>
>   "There was an error! Error: HTTP error 403: Forbidden"
>

> Do you think this is related to the database config?
> I revert the link to the database, in the config spreadsheet, back to
> its original value which is:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqR8dXc6Ji4JdFgwSjlabk0wY3NfT2owbktCME5MY2c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I don't think that was the original value ;-)

I've corrected the link back to original database value and it is now
working fine :-)

I'm sorry this was a bit confusing and we'll try and continue to improve
instructions.

One last point: I think you plan to translate the question text. To do this
could you do a translation in the questions spreadsheet you
have<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqR8dXc6Ji4JdHktRkN3ZElWMi13M19hcGNaTk1ia2c&usp=drive_web#gid=5>in
the columns with the @pt added (don't change english). We can then
move
that translation over to main questions and you can use that by setting
lang config for your site.

Rufus

<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>The Open Knowledge Foundation
<http://okfn.org/>Empowering through Open Knowledgehttp://okfn.org/