[Open-data-census] [transparencia-porto] Portugal City Census

Ana Isabel Carvalho a at manufacturaindependente.org
Mon Apr 14 16:45:14 UTC 2014

Hello Christian,

> But yes, all should work now. Looking forward to see the Portuguese
> Local Census take shape! :)

Yes, same thing on our side :-)

I was trying to submit the datasets we gathered in the Open Data Day,
from Porto and Coimbra:
http://www.transparenciahackday.org/2014/04/dados-locais-em-portugal/

But I get a 403 error:

  "There was an error! Error: HTTP error 403: Forbidden"

Do you think this is related to the database config?
I revert the link to the database, in the config spreadsheet, back to
its original value which is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqR8dXc6Ji4JdFgwSjlabk0wY3NfT2owbktCME5MY2c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

And a huge thanks for the help setting up the config file!

Ana