[Open-data-census] Introducing Mor Rubinstein

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Aug 21 12:13:23 UTC 2014

Dear everyone

I'm happy to announce that Mor Rubinstein, who many of you may know from
other projects and for her skillful coordination of the Open Government
Data working group, has joined the Open Data Census team in a part-time
position and will be helping out with both the UK City Census (Local
Census) and the global Census, where we are ramping up for another sprint
this autumn.

Also, I wanted to mention that I'll be away on holidays these next three
weeks starting today. This means I will only sporadically be attending my
email. As always, however, if you have any inquiries, please reach out to
this list where Mor and Emma will pick up.

-Christian