[Open-data-census] We launched the Belgian 'Local Data Census' Public Consultation

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:09:25 UTC 2014

Hi Pieter-Jan,

I think this approach is very engaging and fun, and it can also help to
recruit more people to contributes to the local census in the future.
Something to think about to other regions as well!

Just a quick question - do you intend to use social media platform to get
more people to answer the survey or is it going to be on a small scale
level?

Best regards,
Mor