[Open-data-census] Introducing Mor Rubinstein

Emma Beer emma.beer at okfn.org
Fri Aug 22 12:25:39 UTC 2014

Dear Ido,

What a lovely recommendation!  We're so pleased to have Mor on our team.
 Thanks for writing in.

Looking forward to working with you all on the Census - lots of exciting
things coming up very soon!

Have a lovely weekend,

Emma

On 22 August 2014 11:50, ido ivri <idoivri at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been working with Mor for 5 yrs now, on various open data/open
> source/open gov projects. She's awesome, and you're lucky to have her, so
> take good care :)
>
> (sorry Mor for making you blush)
>
> Ido
>

> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Christian Villum <
> christian.villum at okfn.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear everyone
>>
>> I'm happy to announce that Mor Rubinstein, who many of you may know from
>> other projects and for her skillful coordination of the Open Government
>> Data working group, has joined the Open Data Census team in a part-time
>> position and will be helping out with both the UK City Census (Local
>> Census) and the global Census, where we are ramping up for another sprint
>> this autumn.
>>
>> Also, I wanted to mention that I'll be away on holidays these next three
>> weeks starting today. This means I will only sporadically be attending my
>> email. As always, however, if you have any inquiries, please reach out to
>> this list where Mor and Emma will pick up.
>>
>> -Christian

> -Ido
>
> "There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary,
> and those who don't."
> (unknown)

Emma Beer

Senior Project Manager |Skype: emma.beer  |  tel: +44 07921 426 523

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |
Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>