[Open-data-census] Open data map of the cities

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:00:53 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

This is *really* nice! Congrats! The census is proving itself again as a
flagship product of Open Knowledge :)

As a minor issue I would want to suggest to disable the scrolling
functionality on the map: the page itself needs to be scrolled
vertically and when scrolling back up from the page the map will move
instead.

Kind regards,

Pieter