[Open-data-census] Please update http://census.okfn.org to the same version available in Github

Paul Walsh paulywalsh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:34:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

The Index, at index.okfn.org <http://index.okfn.org/> has the correct data.

The Census/Survey, at global.census.okfn.org <http://global.census.okfn.org/> has some issues due to there now being data from multiple years in the system, and some other display issues due to the census site originally being written around the use case of a single year. It is a known issue. Please refer to index.okfn.org <http://index.okfn.org/> for the snapshot of published results.