[Open-data-census] Please update http://census.okfn.org to the same version available in Github

Livar Bergheim livarbe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:09:04 UTC 2014

The global census on the two pages are different. I'm not sure why, since
the global index hasn't been reopened for submissions?
A link from global.census.okfn.org to index.okfn.org might be an idea?

Example:
Norway is at 6th place
http://global.census.okfn.org/

Norway is at 7th place in the official 2014-version:
http://index.okfn.org/place/

This created some confusion for a writer of a blog-post, where for a moment
the headline read 7th place, while the text below read 6th place.

--
best regards,
Livar Bergheim