[Open-data-census] Open Data Challenge | Getting City In The Mix

Rebecca Williams rwilliams at sunlightfoundation.com
Mon Jun 2 02:43:16 UTC 2014

This was worked out earlier today, shortly after that email was sent. I
responded, but I am not in the NDoCH google group, so that didn't go
through.

Feel free to sent notes of Librarian requests to usopendatacensus at gmail.com
(which gets the Code for America and Sunlight teams all at once), or hit me
up if you have any other questions.

Policy Analyst | Sunlight Foundation <http://www.sunlightfoundation.com/>
(c) 413-387-8268 | @internetrebecca <http://www.twitter.com/internetrebecca>