[Open-data-census] Problem in Setting up reviewers at Open Data City Census 2014

Nikesh Balami nikeshbalami at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 04:20:06 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I am Nikesh Balami from Nepal and I have been working with Open Knowledge
Nepal  Community since a year. I am also taking lead at databub.io and from
this year is am taking lead at Open Data Census. While working and adding
datasets I made an simple mistake, but the problem is I can’t review it by
myself it says "You are not an authorized reviewers". I tried different
ways for fixing it but I can't because I can't edit that docs too don't
know why??
Can someone help me to set-up to reviewers of our country Nepal.
Docs Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqR8dXc6Ji4JdE5BVlYtUHpOWVZ1eldMb2xFYnZVQkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Open Data City Census 2014: http://np-city.census.okfn.org/
I am almost in the last part so, help me to fixed as soon as possible.
Thank You!!

With Regards,
Nikesh Balami
http://www.neekes.com.np/