[Open-data-census] Problem in Setting up reviewers at Open Data City Census 2014

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri Jun 20 08:57:54 UTC 2014

Hi Nikesh,

Thanks for the note, we're happy to help. I've now granted you access to
the config sheet, so you should be all set to continue.
Great to see the Nepal City Census evolve!

-Christian

--

Christian Villum
International Community Manager

skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>
* - See how data can change the world *http://okfn.org/ | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN>   Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>
 | Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

*Have you bought your ticket <http://2014.okfestival.org/tickets/> for
OKFestival yet? Join us in Berlin July 15-17 2014!*