[Open-data-census] Inaccuracies in current display of the National open data Index

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sun Jun 29 11:35:59 UTC 2014

In the case of Germany the initial research that then became frozen in
the index was simply wrong. The information was shortly corrected
after we discovered the errors and is displayed correctly in the
census but not in the index (which is a snapshot at a given point in
time). However, it would be good to update the index at any time soon.

Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich, co-founder & chairman
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

Empowering people through open knowledge.
Get involved: http://www.okfn.de/getinvolved