[Open-data-census] Adding Greenville SC to http://us-city.census.okfn.org

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Mon Mar 24 15:59:31 UTC 2014

Hi Wryen,

The FAQ will be up on the site again shortly, but it's also available on
github:

https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/blob/master/content/faq.md

Currently it doesn't cover how to add cities, but we should surely add
that. In the meantime proposing it here on the list is good!

I'll let the US Local Census respond re. adding US cities.

-Christian