[Open-data-census] A different type of city census

Chia-liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Fri Nov 7 17:12:23 UTC 2014

Hi Noel,

We haven't done much - http://local.data.g0v.tw/ added one custom question:
 alternative cleaned data url.  But we are pulling the datasets we ask for
census from a dkan instance (via api query for datasets having the "census"
field or tag)

For custom questions it's straightforward: add custom question to the
question sheet and modify the submission template to make sure they are
rendered.

clkao