[Open-data-census] 2014 Global Open Data Index for Ireland is complete

Pierre Chrzanowski pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:29:33 UTC 2014

Thanks Tracey,

Two quick remarks:

I had a quick look to spending and it is said it is spending data at the
level of agency or programme but the definition asks spending data at a
transactional level on specific items.

On the subject of PostCode dataset, I actually think we should remove this
dataset from the Census as it is not consistent among countries and replace
it with Address data.

Best
Pierre