[Open-data-census] Open Data Census meet ODI Certificates

Stephen Gates stephen.gates at me.com
Fri Nov 21 09:54:59 UTC 2014

Hi,
it seems to me it would make sense to have some level of alignment between the Open Data Census questions and the questions asked in the ODI Certificates.

The ODI Certificate questions really raise the bar on open data and I think it would be helpful to recognise the efforts some jurisdictions go to in making data useful, usable and encouraging use and showing this in the census results.

Is there any interest in pursuing this line of thinking, I am happy to assist.

Stephen Gates
stephen.gates at me.com