[Open-data-census] Open Data Index - Quick shareable slides and Hangout soon.

heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Thu Oct 9 14:07:24 UTC 2014

HI Folks, We created some quick How to Open Data Index Slides.

Can you check our work, make some improvements (graphics, layout, text)? We
want to keep this version brief (under 15 slides).

https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/presentation/d/1kO6Nqnz-_gwDDZse2eBdxhnAVKSWhlF-EMh9Lbqm6bc/edit#slide=id.g3382a15f5_040

We have a few goals for this document:
1. Get the content firm and easy to reuse.
2. Ask for translation help into a few languages.
3. Share widely.

Our goal is to post this to slideshare later today (October 9th) with an
open license. We can always keep updating the version.

If you want to remix, you are most welcome.  Please just take a copy of it
and go ahead. We recommend that you add country specific examples to your
slide examples. Or, if you want to make a longer training version, that is
welcome. Just keep us posted so that we can share and learn from you.

*Remember - the G+ Hangout to talk all things Index is in 1 hour* :
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112608652597658788737/events/cma3uu714t4minltq1gknejmepg

We'd love for you to share your tips for new folks.

Thanks,

heather

--

Heather Leson, Community Engagement Director

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*, Empowering through Open
Knowledge*

IRC/skype: heatherleson  | @heatherleson <https://twitter.com/heatherleson>
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook