[Open-data-census] Programmable City Working Paper 3: Republic of Ireland’s Open Data Strategy: Observations and Recommendations.

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:25:03 UTC 2014

As promised, attached is the Programmable City Working Paper 3
entitled: *Republic
of Ireland’s Open Data Strategy: Observations and Recommendations*.   The
document is also available on our website, both as a blog post (
http://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/progcity/2014/10/working-paper-3-republic-of-irelands-open-data-strategy-observations-and-recommendations/)
and as a full document page (
http://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/progcity/republic-of-irelands-open-data-strategy-observations-and-recommendations/
).

I will be aggregating in a seperate blog post the submissions I receive or
find from others.  If you know of any I will gladly post, and of course
acknowledge the sender if he or she wishes to be acknowledged.

You'll note that I did a deep reading of the documents and spoke directly
what was in them and framed that in some of my current thinking on the
direction of open data at the moment.

I look forward to any comments, positive and negative.

Cheers
Tracey

--
Tracey P. Lauriault