[Open-data-census] Open Data Index - Europe and MENA community call

Ovidiu Voicu ovidiu.voicu at fundatia.ro
Fri Oct 10 08:19:20 UTC 2014

Hi Mor,

I couldn’t join the call but I’ve found some time this morning to propose revisions on the entries for Romania (all ten of them). But I’ve realized that on one of the datasets I’ve forgot to add some information.

So here is a practical question: is there a way to edit a submission already made?

Thanks,

Ovidiu