[Open-data-census] Information about forms available?

Ana Alice Baptista analice at dsi.uminho.pt
Wed Oct 15 15:28:47 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I'm new to this mailing-list and I could not find any archives, so I am sorry if this question has already been answered. As far as I understood from the video at [1] the forms for submitting datasets have enough information about all the questions. What I would like to know, however, is if this detailed information is available in a downloadable document (word, html,...) and, if yes, where I can find it.

My second question is related to community building: are there any portuguese or people from portuguese speaking countries around willing to start a portuguese speaking open data community? If yes, could you please email me?

Thanks.
Best regards,

Ana Alice Baptista

[1] http://global.census.okfn.org/contribute/