[Open-data-census] Open Data Census and Global Open Data Index technical update

Stephen Gates stephen.gates at me.com
Sat May 2 03:41:12 UTC 2015

Hi Mor,
thank you for the update. The problem has been quite persistent and a
little embarrassing when trying to promote the census across Australia.
I'll stop logging issues on GitHub knowing that the system administrators
are being notified behind the scenes. I look forward to a sustainable
solution.

It would being interesting to have a roadmap for the global, regional and
local open data census platform. I am looking to other open data quality
initiatives such as Open Data Certificates and the Open Data Monitor. I'd
be interest to hear your view on how the census is positioned along side
those complementary / competing tools. Has a roadmap been developed and can
it be shared?

thanks

Stephen Gates
Australia's Regional Open Data Census