[Open-data-census] Open Data Census and Global Open Data Index technical update

Mor Rubinstein mor.rubinstein at okfn.org
Tue May 5 16:19:33 UTC 2015

Dear Stephen,

I am really glad you are looking into different kinds of benchmarking. Tim
Davies and I will present a paper about open data assessment in Ottawa. It
will look at the census alongside other tools and I encourage all of you
who will be in Canada to come and participate in this season during the
open data research symposium.

In addition, we are developing a roadmap to the census, we hope to share it
with you all as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Mor