[Open-data-census] Open Data Census and Global Open Data Index technical update

Matthew McNaughton matthew at slashroots.org
Fri May 8 16:10:15 UTC 2015

Greetings Mor,

Thank you for sharing an update on the Open Data census and also your
presentation in Ottawa. I will be in Canada and have earmarked your session
to attend. If other persons using the platform will be present, it might be
good to have a separate meet/conversation with the different organizations
that are using the census platform to talk about their experiences and also
to provide feedback to yourself and the team.

-MMM

---
Executive Director
SlashRoots Foundation